Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to support the programs and activities of Arts of Clark County.
— Jackie Genis
When are you going to start experimenting?
This is the loving question artist Janet Ellis’ husband asked her when she was nearly 70 years old (still looking like a youthful 50 something) about not […]
What we do
- Building awareness of the arts—We provide leadership in promoting awareness of the arts as a vital part of our cultural heritage and our contemporary lives.
- Growing an arts economy—We develop the cultural climate, enhance the county’s image, and support the growth of the local economy through the arts.
- Bringing art to the public square—Expand the opportunity and accessibility for residents of all ages to experience art in public places and to create a more visually pleasing and humane environment.
- Linking artists and audiences—We encourage successful collaborations among arts patrons, artists, the business community, service groups, schools, cultural groups, and government staff for fostering more effective use of resources and talents.
- Sharing information and resources—We act as a portal for civic groups and individuals for the purpose of sharing information and resources.
- Supporting local artists—We support local artists and arts groups in applying for grants and other sources of funds.
- Rewarding creative excellence—We celebrate the diverse creative talents and skills found among our residents and emphasize their accomplishments in the interest of improving the quality of life in Clark County.